Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Luma3DS v8.0+ is only to be used with boot9strap v1.2+. Please follow https://3ds.guide/updating-b9s to update to boot9strap v1.2+.
What's New v2:
- Disabled updating to the latest hourly, with help from @Pirater12. If you have updated to boot9strap v1.2 and Luma3DS v8.0+, download Luma Updater v2.1.1 to continue updating to the latest hourly. Don't come crying to me when you boot to a black screen after an hourly build doesn't work.
If you do get a black screen after updating to the latest hourly, do the following:
- Download the latest stable release of Luma3DS for your version of boot9strap (v8.0+ for b9s v1.2 users, v7.1 for b9s v1.1 or v1.0 users).
- Take your SD card out of your system and delete the boot.firm file on the root of your SD card.
- Move the boot.firm from the Luma3DS .7z file you downloaded in Step 1 to the root of your SD card.
- Put SD card back into your system and power it on. You should now load into the Home Menu.