The SmartDeblur is a tool for restoration of defocused and blurred images.
Algorithm based on Wiener deconvolution.
Supported defect types:
- Out of Focus blur (with kernel deep tuning)
- Motion blur
SmartDeblur uses the FFTW library which provides fast fourier tranformation implementation. See www.fftw.org for details
Author: Vladimir Yuzhikov (email@example.com)
- Real-time parameters changes applying (without any preview button)
- Full resolution processing (without small preview window)
- Deep tuning of kernel parameters
- Easy and friendly user interface
Version 0.48: SmartDeblur-0.48-win.zip
SmartDeblur is provided under the GPL v3 license