Please sign in to comment.
Added new, much faster way to open songs via osu!'s internal database…
…. You can still choose to open using your songs folder. Detailed changes below: gui: - Settings: Added fields for new values in Startup dialog - Startup: Revamped startup dialog to fit new startup workflow gui_controller: - Addsongs: Changed import for Songs - Loading: Added option to load using new osu!.db parser instead of Songs directory. - LoadingApi: Changed imports for Difficulty2 and Song - Main: Changed imports for models. Made changes for new startup dialog - Settings: Added fields for new values in Startup dialog - Startup: Load using osu!.db by default, but give option to load using Song directory. Auto-hide unneeded gui parts. tests: - CollectionBeatmapMatcherTest: Changed imports for models - OsuParserTest: Changed imports for models - OsudbParserTest: A test to check if the OsuDB parser is working correctly ui_designs: Updated settings and startup UI. util: - CollectionsParser: Moved all models to oce_models.py, and osu binary types and conversion functions to osudb_format.py - OceModels: Collected all models used by OCE in one place. - OsuParser: Moved all models to oce_models.py - OsudbFormat: Collected all functions and fields related to the osu.db format in one place - OsudbParser: This is the new parser for the osu!.db file. settings.py: Added default values for the new settings
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 1,345 additions and 685 deletions.
- +33 −8 gui/settings.py
- +71 −35 gui/startup.py
- +3 −1 gui_controller/addsongs.py
- +13 −6 gui_controller/loading.py
- +4 −3 gui_controller/loading_api.py
- +36 −26 gui_controller/main.py
- +26 −7 gui_controller/settings.py
- +83 −26 gui_controller/startup.py
- +6 −2 settings.py
- +10 −6 tests/util/collection_beatmap_matcher_test.py
- +5 −4 tests/util/osu_parser_test.py
- +31 −0 tests/util/osudb_parser_test.py
- +49 −7 ui_designs/settings.ui
- +110 −58 ui_designs/startup.ui
- +4 −239 util/collections_parser.py
- +402 −0 util/oce_models.py
- +2 −257 util/osu_parser.py
- +167 −0 util/osudb_format.py
- +290 −0 util/osudb_parser.py
Oops, something went wrong.