Massive telnet password tester for routers.
Commercial name: TYFYP (Thank you for your password), to the honor of ADTRAN telnet banner motd welcome message.
Please use it ONLY in LAN IPs. This is a very rudimentary program only for investigation purposes. Developed on Retina Display machine, so there may be UI errors in normal resolution screens.
- .NET Framework v4.5
HOW TO USE:
- Open TYFYP.exe or complile it in Visual Studio.
- Select a .txt file with IPs list you want to try.
- Write a default telnet username, password and enable password.
- Click "Run".
WHAT IT WILL DO:
- Check IP by IP telnet username and password.
- If there is a connection, it will try enable password.
- You will see green lines in case of successful connection, red lines if not.
- Clear red lines means there wasn't telnet service listening (or your network connection fails).
- Be able to read telnet user, password and enable password directly from IP list txt. This will allow to try multiples password for each IP.
- Make it multi-threading.