openFrameworks project. Draw a space shooter video game through etherdream/ilda laser beamer.
(+ 3 modified addons)
ofxIldaKush : + allows to draw objects with different quality/point spacing. Allows trapeze distortion, rotation.
ofxGamepadKush : + sends controller ID in the callback function.
ofxEtherDreamKush : + allows to connect via IP address string.
Draw as many players as there are xBox controllers plugged.
The players who survive more than 30 seconds is the winner.
Invulnerability & LSD bonuses spawn every 30s.
- left stick X axis : rotate
- A button : Fire
- right trigger : accelerate
- left trigger : brake
- "j" : switch play/edit modes (0:play 1: places boxes 2: places spawn points)
- A button : places new object
- B button : removes selected object
- left stick : moves selected object
- right stick : scales selected object
- right trigger : rotate selected object
- right/left bumper : select another object
zqsd : scale
arrows : position
e/E : rotate
o/O/p/P : trapeze
see more in testApp.cpp
k : save level & config to file (data.dat, will then load the new config when the program starts again)