CHANGELOG for Trashman
|Author:||Chris Warrick <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Copyright:||© 2011-2016, Chris Warrick.|
|License:||BSD (see /LICENSE or :doc:`Appendix B <LICENSE>`.)|
GitHub holds releases, too
More information can be found on GitHub in the releases section.
- A big modernization of Trashman.
- Minor fixes.
- I do not like the word “exit”.
- Fixes #2, creating config dirs properly. (the app crashed if there was no ~/.config/kwpolska/ dir. This bug wasn’t found due to having PKGBUILDer installed, which was creating that directory.)
- Bugfix release.
- A complete modification of the approach, now using a concept of “backends”, allowing multiple trash systems to be used.
- 0.2.4.1 (semi-official)
- Locale fix #3, only pypi/aur
- Zsh completions.
- Locale fix #2
- Locale fix #1
- Localization support.
- Documentation. The project became a bit more mature now.
- Fixed some problems with file restoration.
- Ommited a character, also added restoration to --help.
- Restoration magic.
- Initial release.