Everything in this repository is work that I have done at NYU in pursuit of a B.S. in Computer Engineering.
Classwork located in this repository from NYU Tandon:
- CS 1134 - Data Structures and Algorithms (Python 2.x and 3.x)
- EE 2204 - Digital Logic And State Machine Design (Xilinx Tools)
- CS 3224 - Operating Systems (Old C, bad stdlib; good Dockerfiles)
- ECE 4414 - Intro To Embedded Systems (C, Wires, etc)
- CS 2124 - Object Oriented Programming (C++)
- Removed per request of the professor
- CS 3943 - Intro To Offensive Security (Graduate Level Course, uses C, Python(2/3), HTML/PHP/SQL, x86-64 Assembly, and Linux Shell Script)
- REMOVED BECAUSE APPARENTLY YA'LL ARE CHEATERS (if you're looking to hire me and apparently need exactly these files for that email me)
I am also part of NYU's Cyber Security Lab, the OSIRIS Lab, but that code is in github.com/OSIRISLab and on your hard drive.