Developers Against Humanity
Fill-in-the-blank live mulitplayer card game based on Cards Against Humanity., 06/24/2016
A team project built as a review of competencies in using Ember.js, Node.js, Bower, Firebase, and AJAX API requests. Four users add, then select, their name from separate screens to begin gameplay. Each player will be dealt 10 answer cards and the same question card. After each player has submitted an answer, all players will vote on a winning answer.
- [John Dow:] (https://github.com/dowjohn)
- [Kevin Deganos:] (https://github.com/kdeganos)
- [LaTaevia Berry:] (https://github.com/LATAEVIA/)
- [Fernanda Lowe:] (https://github.com/FeLowe/)
You will need the following things properly installed on your computer.
git clone https://github.com/LATAEVIA/Developers-Against-Humanity.git
- change into the new directory
Running / Development
Implement development server with live reloading:
- Visit your app at http://localhost:4200.
- Node Package Manager
Cards Against Humanity is available under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 2.0 license. That means you can use, remix, and share the game for free, but you can’t sell it without Cards Against Humanity's permission.
Copyright (c) 2016 LaTaevia