LBH Tenancy API
The Tenancy API provides up to date information on tenancies with the council, connecting to the legacy Universal Housing database for most data and the NCC CRM for the latest contact data.
- .NET Core as a web framework.
- xUnit as a test framework.
- Universal Housing
- Install Docker.
- Clone this repository.
- Open it in your IDE.
To serve the application, run it using your IDE of choice. We've used Rider and Visual Studio CE on Mac.
The test suite depends on a local version of Universal Housing, to simulate the legacy data source. To bring this up, run the following. You can then run the tests using the test explorer in your IDE.
$ docker-compose run --rm stubuniversalhousing
To run on particular port,the command is as below.
$ docker run -p 3000:80 -it --rm lbhtenancyapi
We use a pull request workflow, where changes are made on a branch and approved by one or more other maintainers before the developer can merge into
Then we have an automated four step deployment process, which runs in CircleCI.
- Automated tests (xUnit) are run to ensure the release is of good quality.
- The app is deployed to staging automatically, where we check our latest changes work well.
- We manually confirm a production deployment in the CircleCI workflow once we're happy with our changes in staging.
- The app is deployed to production.
- Rashmi Shetty, Development Manager at London Borough of Hackney (email@example.com)
- Vlad Atamanyuk, Junior Developer at London Borough of Hackney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jeff Pinkham, Engineer at Made Tech (email@example.com)
- Mark Rosel, Lead Engineer at Made Tech (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Steven Leighton, Engineer at Made Tech (email@example.com)
- Cormac Brady, Engineer at Made Tech (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Elena Vilimaite, Engineer at Made Tech (email@example.com)
- Richard Foster, Lead Engineer at Made Tech (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Luke Morton, Director at Made Tech (email@example.com)
- Dennis Robinson, Delivery Lead at London Borough of Hackney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Soraya Clarke, Delivery Manager at London Borough of Hackney (email@example.com)