Combining range and direction for improved localizatioin
This repository contains the code presented at the IEEE International Conference on Acoustic Speech and Signal Processing 2018 in Calgary CA.
Authors: Gilles Baechler', Frederike Duembgen', Golnooshsadat Elhami', Miranda Krekovic', Robin Scheibler, Adam Scholefield and Martin Vetterli.
' equal contributions.
Last modified: 17 April 2018
This repository contains the following components:
- Plots.ipynb, the ipython notebook used to reproduce all plots used in the paper. This is the best point of entry.
- run_simulation.py, the code used to run your own simulations.
- test_run_simulation.py, some very simple tests to make sure the code runs.
- icassp_results/ contains the results used in the paper (created by run_simulation)
- other folders create some example test results.
This repository relies on a python toolbox called pylocus, which contains implementations of various angle- and distance based localization algorithms.
The source code and installation instructions can be found at https://github.com/LCAV/pylocus.
The results were created using the release 0.0.1 of the package. If you use pip, you can install it and other required packages by running
pip install -r requirements.txt
Feel free to create issues or pull requests, or send an e-mail to email@example.com if you run into any difficulties while using this code base.