Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
== Release 188.8.131.52
* New: 7-SEGMENT FONT CONVERTER instruction.
* New: BINARY TO BCD CONVERTER instruction. * Fixed: QUADRATURE ENCODER start value. * Fixed: build failed in CCS when disabling pull up resistor #128 * Fixed: #USE RS232 & #USE DELAY ansi c generator for PICC build fails depending on their position #127 * Fixed: Russian localization * PIC: You can flash the PIC MCU thru the PICkit 3 Command Line Interface. Press F6 to call flashMcu.bat See flashMcu.bat and readMcu.bat
== Release 184.108.40.206
* New: Incremental QUADRATURE ENCODER instruction. See manual.txt and https://github.com/LDmicro/LDmicro/wiki/Incremental-QUADRATURE-ENCODER
* Fixed: Bug: UART box shows up even if UART is deleted from the ladder diagram after simulating.(#126) * Fixed: The code generated for the Reset instruction of any Counter type looks incorrect as the counter variable is reset to 0 and not to the counter's "Start Value" value.(#125) * Fixed: The code generated by "Compile ANSIC" for the Look-Up Table instruction [LUT] does not include a declaration for the table's index variable.(#124) * Fixed: The code generated by "Compile ANSIC" for the Logical Shift instruction generates a declaration "STATIC SBYTE 1 = 0;" (#123) * Fixed: For the PWL instruction display the Index variable in the GUI and allow its size to be edited.(#122) * Fixed: Bug in FORMATTED STRING OVER UART element, when using command \0xFE instead of \xFE ldmicro closes.(#120)
== Release 220.127.116.11
* Fixed: "Compile ANSIC" fails and LDmico exits with an error when the INT_SET_VARIABLE_NEG instruction is used. #117 * Fixed: Test bit instructions (IF SET bit) with Arduino #116 * New: Kind of inputs of ladder elements https://github.com/LDmicro/LDmicro/wiki/Kind-of-inputs-of-ladder-elements '-' Direct static logic input. Active at external 1. 'o' Inverse static logic input. Logic negation at input. External 0 produces internal 1. '/' Dynamic input active on 0 to 1 transition for positive logic. '\' Dynamic input active on 1 to 0 transition for positive logic. * New: Timer with variable delay https://github.com/LDmicro/LDmicro/wiki/Timer-with-variable-delay
== Release 18.104.22.168
* Optimized: PIECEWISE LINEAR TABLE (reduced size 10%), ADD and SUB operations for PIC's. * Fixed: READ ADC for EnhancedMidrangeCore14bit PIC's. * Fixed: AUTO_PAGING version 4.3 for PIC's. * Wiki: Disable Pull up resistors https://github.com/LDmicro/LDmicro/wiki/Disable-Pull-up-resistors * Wiki: Pull down resistors https://github.com/LDmicro/LDmicro/wiki/Pull-down-resistors * Added: REFS parameter for ADC Voltage Reference. * Wiki: ADC Voltage Reference https://github.com/LDmicro/LDmicro/wiki/ADC-Voltage-Reference How to measure battery voltage (Atmel AVR) https://github.com/LDmicro/LDmicro/wiki/How-to-measure-battery-voltage How to measure voltage (PIC) https://github.com/LDmicro/LDmicro/wiki/How-to-measure-voltage-(PIC)
== Release 22.214.171.124
New: The variable name that begins with a '#' character and subsequent as
a general-purpose variable name treated as the indirect address of hardware register.
Value like #VarName is the indirect address of hardware register (Indirect Address Pointer).
Note: ╬nly for PIC,AVR implemented.
Wiki: LDmicro indirect addressing
== Release 126.96.36.199
- Wiki: HOW TO: Change USART Baud Rate
== Release 188.8.131.52
Fixed: Re-enable ANSI C compilation with no MCU #95
Wiki: Replace the obsolete elements.
== Release 184.108.40.206
Fixed: LDmicro Forum - pic16f887 http://cq.cx/ladder-forum.pl?action=viewthread&parent=7317&tt=1526403799
Recovered backward compatibility with version 2.3 for the SET PWM operation.
Recovered the READ_ADC operation for PIC16F887, PIC16F877, PIC16F88, PIC16F72.
Attention: Releases 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 has the bug with PIC's MCU READ_ADC: only RA0 analog input is available!
== Release 22.214.171.124
Fixed: SET PWM instruction in Arduino Sketch.
- Wiki: LDmicro, Arduino, LCD
== Release 126.96.36.199
Fixed: Problem "PERSIST" Arduino Mega. #82
Updated: EXTERN_EVERYTHING in Arduino Sketch.
Fixed: RESET PWM instruction in Arduino Sketch. #62
Added: SET PWM - optional setPwmFrequency() in Arduino Sketch.
Need to test. See issue #62
Fixed: UART Simulation error V4390. #84
Fixed: MASTER RELAY simulation bug. #83
Updated: MASTER RELAY state colors in simulation mode.
Fixed: When minimizing LDmicro, it always hides the IoList window.
- Wiki: OPEN CIRCUIT, SHORT CIRCUIT
Fixed: Is it correct return? #55 Yes.
== Release 188.8.131.52
* Wiki: MAKE PERSISTENT operation https://github.com/LDmicro/LDmicro/wiki/MAKE-PERSISTENT-operation
== Release 184.108.40.206
* New: Bitwise variable operations (Unsigned) AND, OR, XOR, NOT, SHL, SHR, etc. * Updated: Arduino pin name added in I/O pin assign dialog. More easy to use the Arduino board with it's pin name.
* Updated: flashMcu.bat You can flash the Arduino board from LDmicro by using the bootloader of the Arduino, you don't need any hardware, only the USB cable, and the COM port of the Arduino (if the driver of the Arduino is installed). Thanks to Gerard Jacquemin.
== Release 220.127.116.11
* Fixed: Can't assign PWM pin because of empty PWM pins list #73 * Fixed: When compiling ansic for Arduino using REGISTER mcu, generated code includes "#", Arduino does not compile (#72) * Added: For PIC16F886, PIC16F887 enabled pins: RE3(Input Only), RA7 (I/O when internal oscillator used), RA6 (I/O when internal oscillator used).
== Release 18.104.22.168
* Fixed: Transliterate for non RU (#69). Fixes strange ANSIC output. * Fixed: pic10f200 pin number (#70) * Added: MOD (Integer Divide Remainder) operattion.