macOS on my PC
This repository contains drivers and tools I use to run macOS on my Windows PC
1. Desktop (Z270M-D3H):
- Intel i7-7700K 4.5 Ghz (8)
- 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2*8)
- Gigabyte Z270M-D3H Motherboard
- Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti (Nvidia Web Driver)
- LG 4k (3840x2160) Monitor
- Cryorig CPU Cooling Fan
- Windows, Linux, macOS triple boot using CLOVER
2. Thinkpad T460P
- Intel i7-6820HQ 3.7 Ghz (8)
- 20 GB DDR4 RAM (16+4)
- Intel HD 530
- Nvidia 940MX (no driver)
3. Samsung 450R5j
- Intel i5-4210U (4)
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- Intel HD4400
- Nvidia 820m (no driver)
If your PC hardware is similar to mine, you can try this entire collecion. But you may still need some tweaks to make it work for you.
The drivers in this repo have all been customized! If there is a same file in S/L/E, REPLACE it!
- Configuring Hackintosh on PC need far more time than configuring Linux, So Keep Patient.
- AMD CPU Users usually have little luck on Hackintosh
- DSDT injection may not work on a different hardware, please use with caution
- Even if your laptop is exactly same as mine, you are still likely to fail on boot.
- You need to download Nvidia Web Driver from nvidia if you are using dedicated graphics card.
- This repo is large, so 'Download ZIP' is recommended.
- Hackintosh is just a technical proof of my understanding of macOS and Unix, and
- I will not take any responsibility for any data loss or hardware damage caused by this collection.