- Repository Contents
- System Requirements
- The Latest Version
LFAQ is a novel algorithm for label-free absolute protein quantification, which can correct the biased MS intensities using the predicted peptide quantitative factors for all identified peptides.
- 1 CPU processor at 2.4 GHz or higher
- 2G RAM or higher
- 100G of free hard disk space or higher
- Verified operating system (OS) versions (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- .NET Framework 4.5 or above from Microsoft, which can be downloaded from Micosoft.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013: download from here.
- R version 3.3.3 and above (for Windows) from R project
- Download and install R from R-project
- Set the path of RScript.exe as system environment variable
- Install R package "ggplot2"
Download the project files and Uncompress the zip package into a specified file folder. Double-click “LFAQ.exe” to run LFAQ. For detailed information, please see the file called "User Guide for LFAQ.pdf".
This version of LFAQ is a full release, including source code and user guide documentation-"User Guide for LFAQ.pdf". As more releases occur, better documentation will be included.
The Latest Version
Details of the latest version can be found on the LFAQ project page under https://lfaq.github.io/LFAQ/.
Please see the file called "LICENSE.md".
Dr. Cheng Chang - algorithm design and validation
ZhiQiang Gao - software development and optimization