- Clone (or better: fork) this repository preferably into your home directory
- Run ./install.sh to install:
- rvm with the latest ruby and jruby plus a couple of gems: rake, bundler and pry
- tmux with tmuxinator
- ack and ag
- hub for better communication with github (disabled atm)
- additional vim plugins (including YouCompleteMe and a fork of UltiSnips)
- all dotfiles and directories
- git hooks to automate ctags creation
- custom snippets
- fonts for vim-airline and a custom theme
- xcape to remap
- Follow the instructions
- You'll be prompted for your sudo password among other things
- Enjoy, it's awesome!
This is using a fork of oh-my-zsh which contains several refactors to its codebase. Among it is a cleaned up git.zsh file which vastly improves git querying speed in your prompt.