This release contains new features, bug fixes, and build improvements. Please see the RAJA user guide for more information about items in this release.
Please download the RAJA-v0.13.0.tar.gz file below. The others will not work due to the way RAJA uses git submodules.
Notable changes include:
- Execution policies for the RAJA HIP back-end and examples have been added to the RAJA User Guide and Tutorial.
- Strongly-typed indices now work with Multiview.
- Update BLT to version X.y.z.
- Added option to enable/disable runtime plugin loading. This is now off by default. Previously, it was always enabled and there was no way to disable it.
- Issues have been addressed so that the OpenMP target back-end is now working properly for all supported features. This has been verified with multiple clang compilers, including clang 10, and the XL compiler.
- Various data structures have been made trivially copyable to ensure they are mapped properly to device memory with OpenMP target execution.
- Numerous improvements and fixes (formatting, typos, etc.) in User Guide.