CCT 1.0.10 Release Notes
Features and improvements
This is a smaller release focused around creating and using bounding polygons in the CCT map.
- Includes the Leaflet Geoman library to support drawing and editing bounding boxes and arbitrary polygons on the map
- Support for importing and exporting polygons is now included as a field in the calibration JSON definition as a GeoJSON formatted block
- Include/exclude options to toggle activation status on event/station pairs based on if they are bounded by a polygon
- Excludes require that both the station and the event meet the criteria, that is inside or outside the polygon, to be selected for disabling
- Includes require that either the station and the event meet the criteria, that is inside or outside the polygon, to be selected for enabling
- Added REST endpoints for managing polygon related tasks via service calls as well
- Site/Measurement now plot the estimated corner frequency (~Fc) line on spectral plots when a fit is available.