CCT 1.0.6 Release notes:
This is a bugfix and stability improvement on 1.0.5.
- Site calibration incorrectly handled weighting when three conditions are met on loaded data, see SiteCalibrationServiceImplTest.java for details.
- Envelope tool was not blocking correctly while file IO was finishing which could lead to dropped channels during stacking under certain circumstances.
- Envelope tool was interpolating too early in the processing chain and producing over-smoothing if using the default configuration.
- Fixed a series of unnecessary overhead objects being created during signal processing which was using more RAM than needed (especially noticeable while making envelopes).
- Fixed a very rare synchronization bug with map icon painting.
- Fixed a path optimization dimension mismatch introduced by parallelizing code that was incorrectly caching a shared variable.