Features and Changes:
- Basic plotting for Measured Mws spectra and tables + export results as JSON file in File->Export Measured Mws.
- Added a constraint set configuration panel in Parameter for the velocity model and the model space bounds on Shape (V/B/G) models for advanced users.
- Updated the input/output formats to include the new configurable fields (see schema folder for updates.)
- Combined V/B/G Shape plots into one instead.
- Support loading bands from the Envelope tool in CCT.
- Changed the Envelope tool to generate evid folder names consistent with the evid used for filenames and headers.
- Updated notebook to use new REST JSON format for measurements.
- Slight changes to Site and Measure for more consistent include/exclude painting behavior.
- Made all plots change their status immediately on include/exclude instead of waiting on refresh.
- Added ability to remove reference events from Site table.
- Added ability in Shape and Site to grow/shrink the data on the Y and X axis respectively via a button toggle.
- Added a toggle for waveform plot pop-up behavior in Window->Waveform Pop-ups; defaults to pop-up the first time and respects focus thereafter.
- Workaround for the classloading problem introduced by System Classloader ForkJoinPool changes in Java 9+ with Javafx WebKit native JNI loaders.
- Cleaned up some map plotting problems related to include and exclude.
- Small offset fix to account for waveform plots where the origin is very close to the begin time.
- Remove dependency on BoringSSL for use on Java 9+
- Fixed some web client serialization errors related to tiling from abritrary WMS sources.