- Error if app.yaml does not have visibility timeout seconds
- The broker name can now be amqps (with ssl) or amqp (without ssl).
- The encryption key will now be created when running merlin config.
- The merlin info connection check will now enforce a minute timeout
check for the server connections.
- Added a check for initial running workers when using merlin monitor to
eliminate race condition.
- A bug that did not change the filename of the output workspace nor of the provenance spec
when a user variable was included in the
- Temporarily locked Celery version at 4.4.2 to avoid fatal bug.
- The default rabbitmq vhost is now instead of /.
- Changed default visibility timeout from 2 hours to 24 hours. Exposed this in the config
- The monitor function will now check the queues to determine when