Author: Carlos Agarie
Author URL: http://onox.com.br
License: MIT License
TypeCalc is a calculator made for the Pokémon games (all generations except RBY) used to generate a report of how many weaknesses your team have, based on the traditional type chart.
If you have any issues or troubles, please use the 'Issues' functionality from Github. I'll be glad to help, be it a feature requests or a bug report. If you know PT-BR, please contribute posting to our forum "Reportar falha".
Please, let me know if you find this project interesting in some way. :)
- Use the CSS stylesheet with each type's "colors" to enable a better-looking view.
- Filter 'only normalEffect' types from the results. They aren't very interesting for the team designer.
- How to rank the types? Simply use (#weaks) - (#resists)?
- Automatic calculation is better than using a button. We want instant response to our team changes.
- Improve emphasis class for better readability of results.
- Compress the table (or use fluid layout) for small screens.
- Add capability of type names in other languages (pt-br).
- Add autocomplete.
- Remove transposition and vector dot product functions from typeCalc. They should be somewhere else.
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Carlos Agarie
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.