This is an official mandatory Release Build for the LUX Desktop Wallet available on Mac, Windows, and Linux based systems governed by the MIT LICENSE.
Changes in Release - 5.3.3 (Since Release - 18.104.22.168)
- [QT] Revamped the MN tab, added sorting, copying, filtering and colour
- [Policies] Adjusted to a more permissive tx policy
- [QT] Various palette, typos and visual fixes
- [Misc] Loads of log sanitizing, minor bug fixing and compiler warnings cleared
- [Stream] Fix iostream errors when serialising too much data
- [Smart-contracts] Various improvements both UI/UX wise and new refund mechanics
- [Misc] BIP-44 standard compliance
- [Schnorr] Reference Schnorr signature support from Blockstream's secp256k1-zkp library
- [BerkeleyDB/LevelDB] Several db improvements on both sides
- [UX] Various improvements experience-wise when handling unspent inputs
- [Misc] Increase stack size on Windows to prevent some crashes
- [Misc] New banning logic on fork
- [Subsidies] Added a devfee on each block produced, shifted reward % and block subsidies
- [Misc] Banned Cryptopia addresses from staking and spending
- [Misc] Add a configure switch for the default behaviour about change addresses
Known Issues in Release - 5.3.3
Check out the current issues here.
How to Contribute
- Fork the LUX-Core/lux repository.
- Create a new branch for each feature or improvement.
- Send a pull request from each feature branch to the develop branch.
- Please verify that your bug is an actual issue.
- If you are sure you have found a bug, open an issue against this repository.