Released 2019 May 05
This build includes the following changes:
- bgfx: Updated to API version 99 (up from 90)
- CUDA: Updated to 10.1 (up from 10.0)
- glfw: Updated to 3.3.0 (up from 3.3.0 pre-release):
- jemalloc: Updated to 5.2.0 (up from pre-release 5.2.0)
- LibOVR: Updated to 1.35.0 (up from 1.31.0)
- LLVM/Clang: Updated to 8.0 (up from 7.0)
- lmdb: Updated to 0.9.24 (up from 0.9.23)
- lz4: Updated to 1.9.1 (up from 1.8.3)
- NanoVG: Added support for using bgfx as the rendering back-end.
- NanoVG: Added Blendish & OUI bindings.
- NativeFileDialog: Updated to 1.1.4 (up from 1.1.3)
- OpenVR: Updated to 1.3.22 (up from 1.1.3b)
- Opus: Updated to 1.3.1 (up from 1.3.0)
stb_imageto 2.22 (up from 2.19)
stb_image_resizeto 0.96 (up from 0.95)
stb_image_writeto 1.13 (up from 1.09)
stb_perlinto 0.4 (up from 0.3)
stb_rect_packto 1.00 (up from 0.11)
stb_truetypeto 1.21 (up from 1.19)
stb_vorbisto 1.16 (up from 1.14)
- tinyfiledialogs: Updated to 3.3.9 (up from 3.3.8)
- vma: Updated to 2.2.0 (up from 2.1.0)
- Vulkan: Updated to 1.1.107 (up from 1.0.95)
- Includes MoltenVK 1.0.35 (up from 1.0.27)
- xxhash: Updated to 0.7.0 (up from 0.6.5)
- Yoga: Updated to 1.14.0 (up from 1.10.0)
- Zstd: Updated to 1.4.0 (up from 1.3.7)
- build(ant): The
releasetarget now works in offline mode (
- The build can be incomplete. Missing natives will be ignored and javadoc generation can be disabled for faster builds.
- build(gradle): Deployments of incomplete builds to the local Maven repository are now allowed.
- Core: Implemented workaround for JDK-8195129 in the
- perf: Critical JNI Natives are now generated for primitive-only functions.
- LLVM: The bindings can now be used with LLVM/Clang version 5.0 or newer (down from 8.0).
- build(ant): Fixed building on Linux & macOS when the path to LWJGL's root directory is shallow. (#442)
- Core: Fixed race condition in callback deallocation when the debug allocator is enabled. (#444)
- Generator: The workaround for JDK-8167409 is now applicable to functions with 5 parameters + 1 implicit parameter (function address or struct value result).
- Generator: Support
void()in callback functions without parameters.
- Assimp: Added missing members to various struct types.
String, so that
LLVMDisposeErrorMessagecan be used.
- nuklear: The
nk_text_undo_recordstructs are now public.
- OpenCL: Array overloads of
EnqueueRead/Writefunctions cannot be used to perform non-blocking reads/writes anymore.
- OpenGL: Added
- vma: Fixed
VmaMemoryUsageenumeration values. (#458)
(B): binary incompatible change (S): source incompatible change
- Core: Function address parameters in
org.lwjgl.system.jawt.JAWTFunctionsmethods are now last, after normal parameters. (S)
- Enables tail-calls without argument shuffling, when Critical JNI Natives are used.
- glfw: removed
glfwUpdateGamepadMappings. (S) (#462)