- Bindings have been split into modules and are available as separate artifacts. (#100)
- The download configurator on the website can be used to customize LWJGL builds and Maven/Gradle projects.
- Added LMDB bindings.
- Added Nuklear bindings. (#101)
- Added Tiny File Dialogs bindings.
- Added bgfx bindings. (#240)
- Added support for new EGL, OpenCL, OpenGL, OpenGL ES and Vulkan extensions.
- Updated all bindings to latest versions.
- Vulkan javadoc is now almost identical to the Vulkan man pages, with links to the online Vulkan specification.
- Generator: Removed buffer object binding checks. (#197)
- Generator: Added support for mapping
- Generator: Added support for
- Generator: Reduced bytecode size of generated methods.
- Generator: The Vulkan bindings are now automatically generated.
strlenmethods used internally by LWJGL.
- Optimized misaligned
- Added support for stack allocations with custom alignment.
- Removed allocation functionality from read-only, externally managed structs.
- Improved library loading diagnostics and added
- Libraries extracted by the
SharedLibraryLoaderare now locked to avoid conflicts with other processes (e.g. antivirus software). (#225)
- Simplified javadoc of unsafe versions.
- Callback instances are now tracked when the
DEBUG_MEMORY_ALLOCATORoption is enabled.
realloctracking in the debug allocator.
- Shared libraries that ship with LWJGL are now always preferred over system libraries.
- Fixed return type of functions that return pointer to boolean.
- stb_image: Fixed result auto-sizing of
- Functions that deallocate memory no longer have Java array overloads.
- Fixed Java array overload generation for functions with multiple auto-size-result parameters.
- Fixed custom checks in Java array overloads.
- Fixed lookup of Critical JNI natives on Windows x86.
- Disabled Critical JNI natives for functions affected by JDK-8167409 on Linux & MacOS.
- xxHash: Added support for stack allocation of streaming hash state. Opaque handles have been replaced by the
- NanoVG: Dropped version suffixes from NanoVGGL classes.
- Mapped more integer parameters and return values to Java booleans, that were missed while working on #181.
- Dropped VKUtil class and moved the version macros to VK10.