Laflux is a Hybrid Platform built with Laravel 5.3.
Laflux can be used to develope small websites to large enterprise applications. Laflux provides a basic platform for ERP, CRM, CMS or Ecommerce applications. You can easily customize the platform for your own needs. Comparing to other Laravel based frameworks, it's a greate advantage. Unlike other, this platform can be upgraded to latest version of Laravel, whenever there is a new update.Click here for the Demo. Default Username : email@example.com, Password : 123456.
PHP and Laravel Knowledge
1.) Download the zip and extract it to a directory or Clone the repository to a directory.
2.) Create a databse and give the credentials in the .env file existing in the root directory.
3.) Run the following commands from the terminal in the root directory.
git submodule init git submodule update git submodule foreach git pull origin master //This only required for getting updated submodule
Composer modules initializations
Migrations and Seeders initializations
php artisan vendor:publish php artisan migrate php artisan db:seed composer dumpautoload -o
You can deploy laflux, anywhere.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- Laflux platform Documentation - Documentation
- Updates - Pull this repository for latest updates
- Premium Version of Laflux Platform - Premium Version
Premium Version features:
- 100% Upgrade Guaranteed
- Laravel 5.2 or 5.3 to Kick Start
- User Management
- User Groups Management
- Powerful Access Control Logic (ACL)
- Inbuilt Data Tables Support
- Easy CRUD Management
- Extension Manager for integrating many packages
- Data Export options for all Tables
- Rapid Customization Options
- Full Admin Theme
- Clean and Professional UI
- Inbuilt CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Comparable with All-Modern-Browsers
- Multiple Icon Fonts
- Retina-Ready Design