PluginPass - WordPress PRO Plugin/Theme Licensing
How to enable WordPress Plugin or Theme licensing
With Labs64 NetLicensing, it’s incredibly easy to enable license management for any software product, whether you’re selling a WordPress plugin, theme, desktop app, or even SaaS and IoT products.
PluginPass is a WordPress license manager that makes it easy to monetize your WordPress plugins and themes.
The Plugin is designed to be easy-to-use, which you easily define as a dependency to your plugin or theme, so this takes care of the plugin's & theme's features activation and validation.
- Enable the subscription model for the plugin/theme
- Sell PRO versions of your plugin/theme
- Offer trial/evaluation version on the PRO features (with the fallback to the lite version)
- Enable up-selling by offering additional plugin/theme features
- Use plugin or theme on the given domain only
- License as many plugins/themes as you want
- Need more features? - Let us know
Payment gateways supported in the core, free plugin:
- PayPal Standard
Payment gateways supported in the premium version:
- Braintree - PLANNED
- Authorize.net - PLANNED
- 2Checkout - PLANNED
- SOFORT Banking - PLANNED
- BitPay - PLANNED
- Coinbase - PLANNED
- Clone repository
$ git clone https://github.com/Labs64/PluginPass.git
- Start environment
$ docker-compose up -d
- Build project
$ docker exec --workdir=/var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/pluginpass pluginpass-wordpress ./dockerfiles/bin/prj-build.sh
Now you can browse the site at http://localhost:8000 (user/pass: pluginpass/pluginpass)
- Stop environment
$ docker-compose down
Anyone and everyone is welcome to contribute. Dozens of developers have helped make the PluginPass what it is today.