DjangoCMS s3Slider Gallery plugin
- Drag&Drop reordering of photos in the plugin admin
- Native support for http://www.serie3.info/s3slider/demonstration.html
- django-inline-ordering http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-inline-ordering/
- easy-thumbnails http://pypi.python.org/pypi/easy-thumbnails/
- sekizai http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-sekizai
- Install requirements and put
cmsplugin_s3slideron your python path (requirements will be installed automatically if you use
sekizaito your installed apps
migrate cmsplugin_s3slider(if you use South).
- Create directory for storing media files - files will be uploaded to MEDIA_ROOT + 'cmsplugin_s3slider/images'. Make sure it is writable especially when running in embedded mode on production server.
The easiest approach is to use a nice feature of cmsplugin_s3slider - the template autodiscovery. In order to take advantage of it, add your custom templates in the cmsplugin_s3slider subdirectory of any of template dirs scanned by Django.
If you don't want to use the autodiscovery, you can hardcode available templates in settings.py using following setting:
CMSPLUGIN_S3SLIDER_TEMPLATES = ( ('app/template.html', 'Template #1', ), ('app/other_template.html', 'Template #2', ), )
Embed as a typical plugin.
0.0.3: add links (internal or external)