a cross platform Deluge plugin to import torrents from uTorrent
NOTE: ONLY WORKS FOR DELUGE 1.3.x! NOT YET COMPATABLE FOR DELUGE 2.0
v2.3.8 Download HERE
- supports WINE mappings
- automatically searches for relevant uTorrent sessions
- Advanced support for renamed folder or relocated files.
- Support for importing the bandwidth settings for each torrent
- Supports setting the Added Date to match uTorrent's date added
- Skipped files are carried over from uTorrent
- ONE BUTTON. NO COMMAND LINE NEEDED!
Installation and use:
- Download the appropriate .egg file here (use both if you're not sure): DOWNLOADS
- Open Deluge, go to Preferences > Plugins > Install Plugin
- Add the .egg file(s)
- Turn on the plugin (tick the box)
- press the button!
- Files skipped in uTorrent will not be downloaded by Deluge
- Some bug fixes for unicode torrent file names
- Added an option for preserving the uTorrent added date
- Added options for importing bandwidth settings for uTorrent torrents
- fixed rare bug with event timings that could prevent a torrent being rechecked
- fixed a bug with WINE path torrent files on separate drives.
- fixed a bug where backed up .torrent files could be saved without extension
- Added a Dialog to notify the user when the import is finished
- Better error reporting for missing or corrupt resume.dat files.
- Fixed a bug that was causing unnecessary renames
- Fixed a bug that could cause torrents with only one file nested in a folder to be incorrectly renamed.
- Fixed a bug related to unicode torrent files that could cause the import to halt.
- Fixed some renamed torrents not rechecking properly
- added support for correctly redirecting individual files relocated by uTorrent
- Lowered chance of torrents beginning to download when adding large amounts of torrents at once. (adding may take more time now)
- Fixed torrent file unicode errors halting import