Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Lambdish Phunctional Docs
Basic functional methods
- all: Check if all the values of the collection satisfies the function
- any: Check if any value of the collection satisfies the function
- apply: Call a function with the desired arguments (a clean way to call closures stored in class attributes)
- assoc: Associate a value to an array
- butlast: Returns all the elements of a collection except the last preserving the keys
- complement: Returns another function that takes the same arguments and has the opposite truth value.
- compose: Combine multiple function calls in one function
- dissoc: Dissociate a value of a key in a collection
- do_if: Returns a callable that will call the given function if the result of applying the callable arguments to the predicates is true for all of them
- each: Apply a function over all the items of a collection
- filter: Discriminate the items of a collection for which function is false
- filter_null: Discriminate the items of a collection for which value is null
- first: Returns the first element of a collection
- flatten: Returns a flat collection from a multidimensional collection
- get: Returns the value of an item in a collection or a default value in the case it does not exists
- get_in: Returns the value in a nested associative structure or a default value in the case it does not exists
- key: Returns the key of an item value in a collection or a default value in the case it does not exists
- instance_of: Returns a checker that validated if an element is an instance of a class
- last: Returns the last element of a collection
- map: Apply a function over all the items of a collection and returns an array with the results
- memoize: Returns a memoized version of a referentially transparent function
- not: Return the opposite of the function call
- partial: Fix a number of arguments to a function producing another one with an smaller arity
- partition: Partition an array into arrays with size elements preserving its keys. The last portion may contain less than size elements.
- pipe: Takes a set of functions and returns a new one that is the composition of all of them
- reduce: Returns an accumulated value of iteratively reduce the collection using a function
- reindex: Returns a new collection with the keys reindexed by a function.
- repeat: Returns an array with the values of a function executed a certain amount of times
- rest: Returns all the the elements of a collection except the first preserving the keys
- reverse: Returns a reversed collection preserving its keys
- search: Search a value over a collection. Return the first occurrence if found, null if not
- sort: Sorts a collection using a sorting function
- some: Check if any value of the collection satisfies the function
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.