speakers page including the two winners Diogo Rendeiro and Florian Auer!Competition is now closed. Check our
Landing Festival Berlin 2018 - Call For Speakers Competition
How do I apply?
- Submit Talk Proposal as a Github Gist.
- Hashtag it with #LandingFestival and #CallForSpeakers, then share it on your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Medium) linking the Landing Festival Page on the chosen network/s
- Others can vote by starring the Gist.
- After sharing your competition entree in your social networks, please fill this Typeform with your name, email and the link of your share.
- Shares without the hashtags will be discarded.
- Top 5 starred proposals are selected to send us a 1 minute video pitching their talk.
- We'll update the videos on YouTube and the Top 2 videos with more likes will win the opportunity to speak at the Landing Festival Berlin 2018.
What should the proposal include?
The proposal should include:
- The title of the talk;
- A brief description of the talk;
- The key takeaway from the talk
- Your favourite Matrix quote;
- Country and City of residence, together with a small paragraph about you.
Rules of the Game:
- The themes of the proposals must be tech related, and fit within one of this tracks:
- Tech - Deep dive into existing technologies and projects. Hear stories of challenges and success.
- Future - Breakthrough technologies that transform the world. Discover first-hand the things that excite us to be alive.
- Careers - The search for continuous self-improvement, one geeky conversation at a time. Up your game to the next level, exit the Matrix.
- The maximum length for a talk is 30 mins. Proposals that don’t fit the tracks will be discarded.
- This competition is for EU residents only. If you leave outside the EU, follow us and keep posted for next events near your country of residence.
- The Call for Speakers will start on January 3rd and the Top 5 for the 2nd Stage will be selected on the 23th of January.
- Top 5 should send us their pitching videos between the 23th and the 25nd of January.
- Then the voting period on our Landing Festival YouTube page will go from the 26th of January to the 31st of January.
- The Top 5 proposals win a free Access Ticket for the Landing Festival.
- The 2 winners will get a free trip and 2 night accommodation for 2 people to the Landing Festival, so they can present their talk either on the 14th or the 15th of March, 2018.
Ready to be unplugged? See the Future of Tech Careers.