TicclTools is a collection of programs to process datafiles, together they constitute the bulk of TICCL: Text Induced Corpus-Cleanup. This software is invoked by the pipeline system PICCL: https://github.com/LanguageMachines/PICCL , consult there for installation and usage instructions unless you really want to invoke the individual tools manually.
The main programs in this colection are:
- TICCL-indexer and TICCL-indexerNT
- a tool to create an exhaustive index to all lexical variants given a particular Levenshtein or edit distance in a corpus.
- a tool to create anagram hashes form a word frequency file. Also creates ab 'alphabet' file of the unicode characters that are present in the corpus.
- a proprocessing tool for TICCL-rank. Gathers the info from TICC-anahash, TICCL-indexer, TICCL-lexstat and TICCL-unk
- ranks a word varian list according to al lot of criteria
- a cleanup tool for word frequency lists. creates a 'clean' file with desirable words, an 'unk' file with uncorrectable words and a 'punct' file with words that would be clean after removing puncuation.
- convert an 'alphabet' file (from TICCL-anahash) into a frequency list of hashes and optionally a list of confusions.