[Ko van der Sloot]
- improved configure/build/test
- added a --split option
- fixed -P option
- removed -S option (never used, and only half implemented)
- added a --add-tokens option, to add special tokens for the default language
- generally use the icu:: namespace
- added more tests
- fixed uninitialized variable.
- added code to use an alternative search-path for uctodata
[Maarten van Gompel]
- added codemeta.json
- added textredundancy option, default is 'minimal'
- small adaptations to work with FoLiA 1.5 specs
- set textclass on words when outputclass != inputclass
- DON'T filter special characters when inputclass == outputclass
- -F (folia input) is automatically set for .xml files
- more robust against texts with embedded tabs, etc.
- more and better tests added
- better logging and error messaging
- improved language handling. TODO: Language detection in FoLiA
- bug fixes:
- correctly handle xml-comment inside a
- better id generation when parent has no id
- better reaction on overly long 'words'
- Moving data files from
share/, as they are more data files than configuration files that should be edited. Requires uctodata >= 0.4. Should solve debian packaging issues (#18)
- Minor updates to the manual (#2)
- Some refactoring/code cleanup, temper expectations regarding ucto's date-tagging abilities (#16, thanks also to @sanmai-NL)