Simple Vue.js+Laravel adminpanel to manage directory of companies and their categories/cities. It is a Vue version of the project that we had done before in Laravel-only way: directory based on Classimax Bootstrap theme.
It is a demo project for demonstrating what can be generated with Vue.js QuickAdminPanel tool.
How to use
- Clone the repository with git clone
- Copy .env.example file to .env and edit database credentials there
- Run composer install
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Run php artisan migrate --seed (it has some seeded data for your testing)
- Run php artisan passport:install (for API authentication)
- Run npm install
- Run npm run dev
- That's it: launch the main URL and login with default credentials email@example.com - password
Basically, feel free to use and re-use any way you want.