Laravel 5.5 based system for managing expenses and income
It is a demo project for demonstrating what can be generated with QuickAdminPanel tool.
- CRUDs for income/expenses and their categories
- Monthly reports by income/expenses and their categories
- Multi-tenancy: Ability to register new user who sees only their categories/entries (admin sees all).
- Formatting currency: ability to add/edit currencies with their formats (comma/dot separation etc.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pass: password
How to use
- Clone the repository with git clone
- Copy .env.example file to .env and edit database credentials there
- Run composer install
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Run php artisan migrate --seed (it has some seeded data for your testing)
- That's it: launch the main URL and login with default credentials email@example.com - password
Basically, feel free to use and re-use any way you want.