LaraEventTickets: Laravel 5.4 based system for event organizers to manage and sell tickets.
It is a demo project for demonstrating what can be generated with QuickAdminPanel tool. LaraEventTickets admin area is all generated with QuickAdminPanel, front-end is done with simple Bootstrap.
There is Stripe integrated into the system for payments, don't forget to configure your .env file by addind STRIPE_KEY and STRIPE_SECRET (see .env.example file).
- Email: email@example.com
- Pass: password
How to use
- Clone the repository with git clone
- Copy .env.example file to .env and edit database credentials there
- Run composer install
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Run php artisan migrate --seed (it has some seeded data for your testing)
- That's it: launch the main URL. You can also login at /login with default credentials firstname.lastname@example.org - password
Basically, feel free to use and re-use any way you want.
This project is created by David Lun.