LaraMapper: Laravel 5.5 demo-project to show shops on the map and manage them via admin panel.
It is a demo project for demonstrating what can be generated with QuickAdminPanel tool.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pass: password
How to use
- Clone the repository with git clone
- Copy .env.example file to .env and edit database credentials there
- Fill in .env value for GOOGLE_MAPS_API_KEY - see here how to get one
- Run composer install
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Run php artisan migrate --seed (it has some seeded data for your testing)
- That's it: launch the main URL - you will see the New York map with 10 shops
- Go to URL
/loginand you will see admin panel, with default credentials email@example.com - password
Basically, feel free to use and re-use any way you want.