Laravel + CoreUI: Adminpanel Boilerplate
It is a demo project for demonstrating what can be generated with new 2019 version of QuickAdminPanel tool. This boilerplate was fully generated, without adding any custom line of code.
- Adminpanel based on CoreUI theme: with default one admin user (email@example.com/password) and two roles
- Users/Roles/permissions management function (based on our own code similar to Spatie Roles-Permissions)
- One demo CRUD for Products management - name/description/price
- Everything that is needed for CRUDs: model+migration+controller+requests+views
From that boilerplate you can manually create more CRUDs, assign permissions etc. Or use our online generator for this.
How to use
- Clone the repository with git clone
- Copy .env.example file to .env and edit database credentials there
- Run composer install
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Run php artisan migrate --seed (it has some seeded data for your testing)
- That's it: launch the main URL or go to /login and login with default credentials firstname.lastname@example.org - password
Basically, feel free to use and re-use any way you want.