Here's the original task description on Upwork:
How to use
- Clone the repository with git clone
- Copy .env.example file to .env and edit database credentials there
- Run composer install
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Run php artisan migrate --seed (it has some seeded data for your testing)
- That's it: launch the main URL.
- You can login to adminpanel by going go
/loginURL and login with credentials firstname.lastname@example.org - password or institution user email@example.com - password
Basically, feel free to use and re-use any way you want.