Laravel 5.5 based system for storing files, registration and Stripe payments
In simple words, it's a mini Dropbox or Google Drive, built with Laravel.
It is a demo project for demonstrating what can be generated with QuickAdminPanel tool.
- Multi-tenancy system: Users can register and upload files/folders, they only see their own entries (admin sees everything)
- Real URLs of the files are hidden under UUID-based URLs for download
- Users can upload up to 5 files, after that they can subscribe to premium plan (payment via Stripe)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pass: password
How to use
- Clone the repository with git clone
- Copy .env.example file to .env and edit database/Stripe credentials there
- Run composer install
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Run php artisan migrate --seed (it has some seeded data for your testing)
- That's it: launch the main URL and login with default credentials email@example.com - password
Basically, feel free to use and re-use any way you want.