Laravel Material Dashboard
Simple Laravel adminpanel based on Material Dashboard theme from Creative Tim
Generated with QuickAdminPanel generator and manually applied front-end theme.
- Login/Register functionality with default Laravel
- Managing Users/Roles/Permissions CRUDs: tables, and forms
How to use
- Clone the repository with git clone
- Copy .env.example file to .env and edit database credentials there
- Run composer install
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Run php artisan migrate --seed (it has some seeded data for your testing)
- That's it: launch the main URL.
- You can login to adminpanel with default credentials email@example.com - password
Basically, feel free to use and re-use any way you want.