Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
This release fixes a /dev/tty requirement issue, where it would not start during system startup or while using puppet for example.
Sorry for the quick release!
This fixes the previous "fix" for Issue #8
- Tue Nov 04 2014 Tommy McNeely email@example.com 0.2.4-1
- Fixed Issue #13 - Crash on error handling (See Issue #8)
- Tue Nov 04 2014 Tommy McNeely firstname.lastname@example.org 0.2.3-1
- Updating to v0.2.3
- Fixed Issue #8 - Crash on httplib.BadStatusLine
- Fixed Issue #7 - Crash on start at boot (No such device /dev/tty)
- Fixed Issue #6 - Fix for no data when using NFSv4 (ReadDirPlus)
This release fixes a few lingering bugs...
This release adds the aggregate capability to combine all the nfsiostats for all mounted filesystems into one for graphing reasons at NewRelic.
You must add two lines to your config file if you have already customized it:
enable_nfs_aggregate = True enable_nfs_reportvolumes = True
The daemon script was not working after all the renaming. This update fixes that. Otherwise this is still considered very beta quality release, just after forking from newrhelic.
First release after forking the nfsiostat portion out of the newrhelic project. This should be as functional as it was when it was part of newrhelic, but needs improvement for sure.
*** BAD RELEASE - DO NOT USE ***