Clone this wiki locally
User support: Community forum and news, social hangout: LaserWeb a google+ community
Bug Reports / Development https://github.com/openhardwarecoza/LaserWeb3/issues
By using this software, the user accepts complete responsibility for each and every aspect of safety associated with the use of the Laser machine, Laser system and LaserWeb Software.
You agree that:
- You will not hold the author or contributors of LaserWeb liable for any damage to equipment or persons from the use of LaserWeb.
- You know the potential hazards in using high power lasers and high voltages.
- You will wear professional laser-eye-protection when using a laser controlled by LaserWeb.
- You will use the LaserWeb software in a legal and safe manner.
- You relieve the author and contributors from any liability arising from the use or distribution of the LaserWeb software.
- You are entirely operating at your own risk. Lasers can be lethally dangerous.