- Description: LattePanda.Firmata is an open-source Firmata library provided by LattePanda, which is suitable for Windows apps developed in Visual Studio. this class allows you to control the Arduino board from Windows apps:
- reading and writing to the digital pins
- reading the analog inputs
- controlling servo
- send and receive data to the I2C Bus
- This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- Special thanks to Tim Farley, on whose Firmata.NET library this code is based.
To download, please click "Download ZIP"
Follow us on Twitter for updates and more information: https://twitter.com/LattePandaCN
Designed by Cain, Kelvin and Lauren for LattePanda