Before you start:
Please download and read the "How to use the 10“ display" first before you test the 10 inches display. An operation error may damage the board and display both.
We release a special BIOS for LP 10" display
And because it is a portrait dislpay so we total made two different direction for the LOGO to adapte your project.
Please note that this is a beta version of the bios which is still undergoing final testing before its official release.
This version is test-only, so please confirm with us before you reflash the bios.
Reflashing without notifying us can put your board in a state of no return and void your warranty.
Ensure that you have saved the Windows product key code and you have an SPI chip programmer to reflash the bios at hardware level
How to refresh the LattePanda BIOS:
- Format your USB disk to FAT32 and change the drive name to "WINPE"
- Copy the right BIOS files directly to root of the USB flash disk
- Plug the U-disk in USB host
- Plugin the MicroUSB cable and power on the system
- Wait the refreshing the BIOS automatically until returning "fs1:>" (Check the “”)
- Unplug the U-disk!
- Restart the system via pressing the reset button or "Ctrl+Alt+Del". Then finish refreshing. Note: make sure that remove the U-disk before restarting the system!
If you have any problem in the process please check this video from Raducki Frédéric https://youtu.be/du1BuDCn1WQ Thank Fred for the contribution of BIOS flashing tutorial video
Checkout the LattePanda official docs for more tutorials
To download, please click "Download ZIP"
Follow us on Twitter for updates and more information: https://twitter.com/LattePandaCN
Designed by Cain, Kelvin and Lauren for LattePanda