HOW DO YOU DOODLE?
A web game with 2 player multiplayer. A player is assigned as a drawer who draws an image of a randomly assigned word. A guesser will try and guess the word within the time limit. Use either your cursor or a Leap Motion to draw.
- Use firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com both with the password 'test', in two browsers or incognito mode to try it out!
- Have one play join the lobby and the other join afterwards. The first player will be the drawer and the second player is the guesser.
- Two player multiplayer. Each player can see the drawing as it is being drawn.
- Draw on a canvas with either the mouse or Leap Motion.
- View a gallery page of all images or sort by words.
- Users can signup, login and change account details.
- Canvas element in HTML5
- Ruby on Rails
- Leap Motion controls with Leap.js
- Web Sockets using ActionCable
- Sometimes drawer is out of sync with guesser.
- Does not currently support more than two players at a time.
- Scoring system
- Lightbox to display seperate images