A game developed for Ludum Dare 41
A Doll's Nightmare
Those cursed dolls are coming from everywhere! Quickly solve the puzzle to escape! Aim and shoot at the dolls and move the puzzle pieces to open the exit.
A Doll's Nightmare was developed during Ludum Dare 41 around the theme "Combine two incompatible genres".
Although you can play alone this game is intended for two: one controlling movement, one controlling aiming.
- Player 1: use WASD to move, space bar to shoot
- Player 2: use arrows to aim, press L to slide puzzle tiles
- José Antonio Álvarez Ocete - Programming
- Javier León Palomares - Programming
- Germán González Almagro - Programming
- Luis Sánchez Velasco - Music
- Laura Calle Caraballo - Art