Dataset is part of the Miso Toolkit.
miso.ds.dev.zip - Download Development With Dependencies - 0.0.1
miso.ds.deps.min.js - Download Production With Dependencies - 0.0.1
The following builds do not have any of the dependancies built in. It is your own responsability to include them as appropriate script elements in your page.
miso.ds.js - Download Production No Dependencies - 0.0.1
miso.ds.min.js - Download Development No Dependencies - 0.0.1
Dataset has the following dependencies:
- Underscore.js 1.3.1
- Underscore.math.js (version unknown)
- Underscore.deferred.js 0.1.2
- moment.js 1.4.0 (for date and time parsing)
The full documentation set can be found here: http://misoproject.com/dataset/docs.html
Miso.Dataset works in the browser and in Node.js.
Include the appropriate libs as script tags in your web pages
You can require it like so:
var Miso = require("miso.dataset"); var ds = new Miso.Dataset...
For a detailed API listing, see here: http://misoproject.com/dataset/api.html
For some more complex examples, see the following page: http://misoproject.com/dataset/examples.html
We welcome pull requests! Some things to keep in mind:
To run the test server you need the following gems: rack & sinatra
This is the current gem list:
albino (1.3.3) classifier (1.3.3) directory_watcher (1.4.1) fast-stemmer (1.0.0) jekyll (0.11.2) kramdown (0.13.5) liquid (2.3.0) maruku (0.6.0) posix-spawn (0.3.6) rack (1.4.0) rack-contrib (1.1.0) rack-protection (1.2.0) rake (0.8.7) sinatra (1.3.2) syntax (1.0.0) tilt (1.3.3)
When those are installed, you can run the test server like so:
cd test && rackup
Any new functionality must have tests and ensure all current tests still pass. All tests are located in the
- We use cowboy's grunt library to build all our final dependancies. You will need to install grunt per the instructions here: https://github.com/cowboy/grunt.
- For announcements follow @themisoproject on twitter.
- Openning issues here is a great way to let us know when something is broken!
- If you want to chat with us, join #misoproject on irc.
- Feel free to ping Irene Ros(@ireneros on twitter, @iros on github) or Alex Graul (@alexgraul on both.)