Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Lavalite cms wiki.
Lavalite is designed to run on a machine with PHP 5.5 and MySQL 5.5.
- PHP >= 5.5.9 with
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- Composer installed to load the dependencies of Lavalite.
It is really easy to install the CMS in 4 steps.
- You may install by cloning from github, or via composer.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:LavaLite/cms.git
- From a command line open in the folder, run
composer create-project LavaLite/cms --prefer-dist website
- Enter your database details in
.envfile on root folder.
php artisan migrate --seedto setup your database.
- You can configure the site in the config folder before production.
Lavalite may require one set of permissions to be configured: folders within
storage require write access by the web server.
For more detals on installation check laravel installation giude