Sign in through Steam
This Plugin for IPS 4.0+ will allow your users to login with their Steam account.
Recommended Installation Requirements:
- Minimum IP.Core Requirements ( as found on https://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/7046-get-ready-for-ips-40/ )
- If you are using InvisonPower's Hosted forums, this is already done for you.
- Is curl enabled? If not, install/enable it please.
- Hosting with Free services will not be supported
- If you are having issues, and use IIS as your web server. Please try switching to Apache or another server type. IIS is known to have random issues.
- First, upload the contents of the upload folder to your forum root directory.
- Login to your ACP, and browse to System -> Plugins
- Click Install New Plugin. Browse to the extracted zip file and upload steam_login.xml
- Visit - http://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey and follow the instructions to obtain an API key
- Navigate to System -> Login Methods, click the edit icon on the Steam row and paste your API key in the API Key input and save
- Make sure to enable both plugin and login method.