Clone this wiki locally
The following Todo List and its priorities will change as other people give feedback. Its main aim at the moment is to spur development.
- Add command line option to attach a tape image at startup.
- Add command line option to load a file from a tape image at startup.
- Add sound support.
- Allow SCALE to be set more dynamically.
- Make xAce less dependent on X, so that it will work on more platforms, including Windows.
- Add GUI tape manager.
- Add a gui menu to allow access to extra options.
- Add facilities to alter the configuration of the Ace, such as how much memory is attached and perhaps what peripherals.
- Have a facility to alter the relative running speed of the emulation.
- Add a debugger, memory inspector, etc.
- Add an option to choose whether to pay attention to checksum when reading.