Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The following Todo List and its priorities will change as other people give feedback. Its main aim at the moment is to spur development.
- Add command line option to attach a tape image at startup.
- Add command line option to load a file from a tape image at startup.
- Add sound support.
- Allow SCALE to be set more dynamically.
- Make xAce less dependent on X, so that it will work on more platforms, including Windows.
- Add GUI tape manager.
- Add a gui menu to allow access to extra options.
- Add facilities to alter the configuration of the Ace, such as how much memory is attached and perhaps what peripherals.
- Have a facility to alter the relative running speed of the emulation.
- Add a debugger, memory inspector, etc.
- Add an option to choose whether to pay attention to checksum when reading.