Lean, hackable, extensible slide deck framework. Create basic slides by just writing HTML and CSS, do fancy custom stuff with JS, the sky is the limit!
Previously known as CSSS.
If you were using CSSS and would rather stay at it, run
git checkout v1.0.0 and stay there.
Migrating from CSSS
- Almost all HTML syntax is the same! The same JS events are still fired. So, very little should break.
- You don't need to run JS to create a slideshow, it is created automatically.
SlideShowJS class is now
slideshowJS variable is now
- Presenter view will not be loaded unless there is at least one
- The CSS Controls plugin is now gone. Use Mavo if you need this functionality.
- The CSS Snippets plugin is now gone. We will soon add a much better one, extracted based on the live demo script in https://github.com/leaverou/talks.
- Incrementable is no longer a plugin. Use the separate script from https://github.com/leaverou/incrementable.
reusable.csshas now been merged into the default theme,
Running code after any imports have loaded
await Inspire.importsLoaded; // code to run after imports have loaded
await needs to be inside an async function otherwise it will error. However, this could just be a self-executing async function.
Running code after a specific plugin has loaded
await Inspire.importsLoaded; await Inspire.plugins.PLUGIN_ID.loaded; // code to run after the plugin with id PLUGIN_ID has loaded and executed
await Inspire.loadPlugin(PLUGIN_ID); // code to run after the plugin with id PLUGIN_ID has loaded and executed
The second example would load the plugin if it hasn't otherwise been loaded, but if it will never be loaded twice.